- Nominee must be a player that has established himself as a leader both on and off the playing field.
- Nominee should have also excelled in his performance on the field for his team during the 2019 season.
- Anecdotal information and/or testimonials about the nominee’s integrity and leadership are highly encouraged.
- Team captains are preferred, though status as team captain is not required for consideration.
- Starting players are preferred, though it is not required for consideration.
- Nominee must be enrolled in a degree program, in good academic standing and on track to graduate.
- Weight is given to those applications that list documented community service activity. This can include activity at schools, hospitals, after-school clubs, religious organizations and other non-profits.
**All Nominations Must Be Submitted By October 29, 2019.**
* The semi-finalists will be announced November 13, 2019.
* Three finalists will be announced December 16, 2019.
* The winner will be announced on at a ceremony in Frisco, TX, on February 18, 2020.